ISO 9001 Quality Policy
BiTEA Ltd (the ‘Organisation’) aims to ensure that its products and services meet the needs of its customers at all times in accordance with contractual requirements, its policies and procedures.
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001 : 2008 certification, including aspects specific to design, manufacture, service and maintenance of tetra support products.
Organisation Management is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
The management of BiTEA Ltd has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the quality objectives, and reports on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.