Rugged Transportable TETRA Transceiver Peli Case
In co-operation with UK police forces BiTEA has designed the NC9010 as a multi role, rugged transportable TETRA transceiver housing. The unit is based around a TETRA Mobile gateway transceiver, high capacity batteries and internal AC/DC power supplies.
Extended Range Covert Operations (Gateway)
In this role the rugged and water resistant NC9010 can be dug in with only the antenna connector brought out for mounting in a suitable position. The equipment then provides extended coverage for body worn covert radio equipment using a SRG3500 as a gateway. The internal batteries are capable of providing extended operation in excess of 24 hours.
Emergency Vehicle Fit
The NC9010 is also designed to be rapidly deployed in vehicles, typically being stowed on the floor or in the vehicle boot. Power for the unit in this role can be either from the vehicle 12V DC supply or from the internal batteries.
The NC9010 can be deployed as a table top transceiver in temporary locations such as field command posts. In this role the unit can also be powered from its internal 220V AC power supply.
- Rugged construction
- Fit for purpose design
- Weather proof
- Powered by internal batteries or external AC mains or external 10-28V DC
- Operational running time on the internal batteries is in excess of 24 hours
- The internal batteries are hot swappable and charged when using external power
- Spare batteries available
- Built in battery management and charging circuiting
- Uses standard radio accessories
- Can be used with many types of PMR transceivers with a remote control head
- EMC tested CE and E Mark Approved
BiTEA has a policy to continually improve its products and services. The features and facilities described in this document should be used for indicative purposes only and are subject to change without notice.